Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Busy!~

Friday, May 09, 2008 @ 5:54 PM


Listening to: Kiss ~Kaerimichi no Love Song~
(Lovely Complex ending)

Haha!~ Yes, I know I have not been blogging lately. It's just that I'm busy with "this and that" until I have no idea what to blog anymore! Shocking? But yes!

Definition of "this and that": getting anime via downloading/friends (recently registered a premium account to dl animes at fast speeds~), watching anime!, FYP, school stuff, KHK.
I don't even have time to do my driving anymore! And worse of all, my Final Theory Test is coming!! 16th MAY! Next fri T_T~

And~ I'm crazy over yet another anime character!! Lelouch of Code Geass!! He is like the smexiest character I have seen! He is really smart and so much better looking that Raito of Death Note. The anime he is from, Code Geass, is like Death Note but with mecha (robots). It's a must watch if you like Death Note! xD


Lelouch~
CLAMP's best chara design so far, IMO.

Anyway, Lisa, I'll be doing your tagged soon... Next post, I guess~ xD
Btw, note the teddy bear thing at the side, it's a music player but... it loads long and keeps buffering. You could always pause it if you find it irritating. =P
was removed.

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info