Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Zepheus Hariette

Monday, May 19, 2008 @ 3:20 PM


Listening to: Kawaranai Mono
-Insert Song of The Girl who Leapt Through Time-

Loveless a.k.a XueNi requested me to draw her dolfie, Zepheus Hariette~
-blushes- :$ Yes, I'm not an art student but I wanted try it out. See whether I have lost touch with my drawing skills xD It's has been awhile since I last drew.

So here is her Zepheus-kun,


Sexy right? xD

And here is my drawing of him,
(Not very good, but it looks like the anime version of him~)




Still okay, right? ._.

I took around 1hour to draw this from 2am to 3am. I rushed to complete it because I won't know when I would have the time to continue the drawing if I stop.
Do comment! xD

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info