Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Animedia~ xD

Saturday, May 17, 2008 @ 10:23 PM


KHK meeting today. All my Saturdays will be fully booked! Sorry T_T~ My Saturdays won't be free until 28th June. And I found out that I won't be one of the main dancers anymore... I don't know why also but yea, like that. I was actually quite stunned for a moment like thousands of whys started to pop around in my mind and was pretty disappointed as well. Even though I am not part of the main dancers group, I still will be on stage for the first song as a side dancer (though they called the role, the "Vibrator" =_=). HEY! Don't Think Dirty, okay!!!

After the meeting, I went with my friends to KKMN, I wanted to look for Code Geass merchandise! Especially Lelouch ones!! But to my disappointment (looks like today is really becoming a disappointing day), they only had keychains and badges of the fortune chara version of them! So I went over to the anime magazine sections to have a look. I found 2 magazines that have free files of Code Geass! One is Lelouch and Rolo and the other is Lelouch and Suzaku. After having a long thought of which magazine I should get, I finally chose the Lelouch and Suzaku file (Eclair chose the other magazine because she totally detest Suzaku). It's cheaper too xD


Here it is! Animedia magazine~ Soul Eater as the cover picture!

Let's have a look inside xD


Shugo-Chara folded poster~ Amu so pretty!!


Code Geass information and reviews~


Soul Eater one
and of course, few other animes.


Code Geass's Lelouch and Suzaku paper stands~
There's also a Gundam 00 one as well.


Surprisingly, there is a music score for Code Geass R2 ending song!
Shiawase Neiro by Orange Range!


Rankings for the most favourite anime character!
THE WINNER IS LELOUCH!~ Kyaaaa~~

Lastly would be my file, the reason why I bought this magazine!~


Lelouch Lamperouge and Kururugi Suzaku~

The magazine, to me, is pretty worth it! $11.30 and it contains soooo many things! Nope, I didn;t regret buying this magazine! I'll be waiting for next month's issue ^^ Maybe there will be more free merchandise for Code Geass!!~ Kyaaa~ xD

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info