Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

What a Day!

Friday, May 16, 2008 @ 11:42 PM


Looks like I'm blogging more often now xD
Though I would still prefer watching anime =X

Anyway, today is kinda one of my favourite days where everything goes the way I want it to :D The lesson for Proteomics was pretty easy and the presentations was short. The faci, Jeremy Kong, was so nice! Our class ended at 3.15pm as I need to go off at 3.30pm for my FFT (Final Theory Test).

I was actually pretty nervous for my FTT because I didn't study or read through the book at all until today. It's like totally last minute! I was like 75% sure I was gonna flunk it. So you know what I did? I prayed. PRAYED MY HEARTS OUT! Before I start the test and before I press the "End test" button. And I passed!~ was so darn happy!! Thank you my Lord :)

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” - Matthew 7:7 NIV

After my FTT, I rushed back to school. Yes, you didn't read it wrong. I went back to school to watch a performance titled, "The Grand Magic Show" which started at 7.30pm, with Weiling, Sylvia and her friend, Jerry. Usually I wasn't interested in type of performances but due to my brother's and friends' influence, I was pretty much drawn towards it. Moreover it's free and VIP seatings!!~ Yup, 2nd row! Thank you Sylvia!!

Before the show starts, Weiling and I played a game called "Where's Wally" (P2 for Genomics xD) but this time it wasn't Wally. It's "Where's Johnatton". I lost in this game, I couldn't find him at all. Thus Weiling gave me a clue, "Spot the genetic marker (the Genomics faci)..." and I eventually found him xD

Anyway back to the magic performance, this performance is actually presented by the students from Magic IG and real professions. Overall I really like the professions' performance rather than the students'. Like duh. It's so easy to figure out how the students did their magic trick and exposed them or they exposed themselves, like the guy who said "Oh Shit..." after exposing his trick to the audience. There are two performances that I like the most one is by Max and the other is by Nick. Max did a magic/drama performance which was really well done! I enjoyed it A WHOLE LOT and it's the performance that I laughed the most. While Nick's tricks were all card tricks that wowed me, seriously.


These are some of the performances I took using my handphone.
(Sorry! I know they are blur. I didn't bring my camera!)

Time to close up this post!! So the magic performance ended at 10pm. I reached home pretty much dead and I would like to watch my anime now! BYE! Fuuuu~~

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info