Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

FYP Blues~~

Thursday, June 05, 2008 @ 8:50 PM


Holidays is here~
But I'm stuck doing my FYP report...
Although all the lab work stuff are done.
There is still a three thousand words report need to be done,
As well as a poster for presentation!
My report 4.7k words now but it is still far from complete!
I'm still left with the "Results" section.
Have to pass up the first draft by this week! T_T~

I have completed my first draft with a whopping 5,292 words!
And have already sent it to my facilitator.
Hope it's alright and there are less mistakes found!
I have considered this as my report for submission already.

Btw, KHK and Cosfest08 is coming!!!!
KHK on 28th June and Cosfest08 on 5th,6th July!
So excited!! Doki doki!!~ ^__________^
Wish they would faster come so I can take my mind off my FYP stuff.

Damn it! JOSHUA!!! HELP ME IN MY REPORT YOU DON'T WANT!
What kind of FYP teammate are youuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~ ._.
The WORST! xD


"It takes just a report to destroy your brain!!!"

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info