Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

TESTICLES! xD!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 @ 9:46 PM


(^0^)/ The recent Histopathology and Cytology lesson I had, which is on 24th June, was about testicles, the male reproductive tract. (Actually I was planning to skip this lesson, because I DO NOT want to learn about testicles.) The problem was about a guy injuried one of his testicles during a hockey game and he is worried that the injurt would affect his fertility.

Anyway, this guy's injury is called testicular trauma. Or maybe testicular torsion ;) Quick go google images for testicular torsion!
You can see images of testicle being open up to be twisted back to normal! xD
So let's skip to the interesting part! During the 2nd meeting, the facilitator brought in models of the male/female reproductive tract.


Here is the male one xD
You can join it together with its another half to form the whole entire thing.

Next, Sylvia... she anyhow play with the models doing stuff like this.


Pig surrounded by penises.
Still got alot of sick ones but I don't want to post them up.

So yea! I can say that this is one of the most interesting Histopathology and Cytology lessons I have ever had :) I'm glad I didn't skip it! :D

Labels:



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info