Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Love Tropicana!

Saturday, June 14, 2008 @ 11:12 PM


Today, went for my KHK rehearsal again!! Next saturday would be a full dress rehearsal with makeup and all! But... I don't even know what is my dress code........... Anyway! The date and timing has been confirmed for the actual event!~


Saturday @ Keat Hong
MIYUKI
RED WHITE
Anime Song Battle
28June
7.30pm - 9.00pm
@CCK Hardcourt Opposite Lot 1
Free admission

Any of you who wants to pop by and take a look, do feel free to do so. I'll be dancing for the first song, Love Tropicana! If you spot me on stage, please... I SAY PLEASE... Don't try to distract meeeeee... Thank you. *Example: Waving frantically like someone stranded on an island, doing big actions like standing, pointing and obviously laughing at me.* These are no-nos.

So after the rehearsal, I went to the gym with Puikwan to train on my running and sit ups. I think I ran too fast on the treadmill. The speed too high but it's my usual running speed and running at that speed gives me great satisfaction :D Tomorrow I'll die with aches and pains everywhere. I can already feel them coming~~~
((Yes! I'll remember to return your pretty rubberband tomorrow.))

When coming home, I spotted something on the walkway. I wondered... Is it what I think it is? So I squatted down and started poking it. *pokepoke* Omg. It's wet and it hops... It's a KAPO!!! I mean a frog... It could be a toad... But I think it's most likely a frog. SO CUTE!


Sorry!! I know it's not very clear... But you see it right???

The next thing I did was... TO GRAB IT!!! xD I grabbed it with my right hand and it squirted/oozed out water(?) (Btw, it looks kinda bloated up when I first saw it.) Immediately, I dropped the frog and ran all the way home to wash my hands. The frog didn't like me! My mama scolded me for touching dirty things... But really! I can't help it. xD

Back home, Johnatton introduced to me SPORE™ Creature Creator. He created oh-so-many cute creatures with that programme! So I decided to try it out for myself. And here is my first SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME creature!! Named: Reptica. (random name)


Ain't it cute?~

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info