Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Reborn? I mean... rebond!

Sunday, June 15, 2008 @ 8:52 PM


Finally! I get to rebond my hair~ I always envy those people with SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME straight hair. So yea, together with my two other friends, Puikwan and Audrey. We went to Chinatown, Tiong Bahru to check out the prices of the different hair saloon. In the end, we went to Bukit Merah's Creative Gallery. We had the ice rebonding package costs us $130 each, that includes cutting, treatments (4 of them) and of course, rebonding. Sat there for around 3hours straight and washed hair for 4 times. Now my hair smells like ammonia but I kinda like it. (I like the smell of ammonia ever since secondary school.) and we can't wash our hair for 2 days!!!
So here are the results:


Yes lah! My hair doesn't look very obvious as compared as my friends'.
But! Now I shoot for shampoo advertisement! xD
I didn't realized my hair looks longer now!
I know it's obvious that I'm the shortest...............

...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHUHUA!
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!!

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info