Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

KHK08! It has finally arrived!

Sunday, June 29, 2008 @ 12:55 AM


Today is the Miyuki Red White Anime Songs Battle ACTUAL DAY! Reached CCK at 12noon and stayed there until 9.30pm+. Is this crazy or what?! My duty there is as you all should know is a vibrator (a person who vibrates on stage… eh! Don’t think dirty hoh!) and prop person. I have been running all over the place, here and there and there and here, before the event starts. AND I LOVE RUNNING AROUND WITH BALLOONS~ So fun!


Lots of balloons blown up for the event! :)


People decorating the stage with balloons, while I'm slacking... I mean resting! =X

And finally when everything begins at 7.30pm, I was damn excited and had butterflies in my stomach! Because the mini dance that I'm dancing is the first one to start off the entire event! I was really really REALLY afraid that I would forget my steps and make a huge fool out of myself as I am one of the front dancers who don’t get to “follow” others when dancing. But after the dance, I feel really proud of myself! I didn’t do any steps wrongly! :D So happy! I wanna dance somemore please? xD

Btw, here are the 16 songs of the event:
Love Tropicana; Sorairo Days; Curriculum; Maggaare Spectacle; Chiisana Inori; Kiss~ Kaerimichi no Love Song; Zessei Bijin; Be Survivor; Ai wo Torimodose; Daybreak’s Bell; Innocent Starter; Naraku no Hana; One more time, One more chance; Chikai no Tsuki; Brightdown; Redemption.

And here are the pictures of some of the performances:


Love Tropicana!
You can actually see me, teddy, ahsie and Lisa on stage!
(Jackie and Calyx are on the other side) Oh! What fun!~


One of the scenes of Zessei Bijin~ *^o^*


Rykal singing Daybreak’s Bell.
My, my, she has A LOT of fangirls! And I am not kidding!
*imagines Akiha kyaaa-ing when she sees this*


Eyvvone for Innocent Starter~


Last but not least, the Emcees!




I almost forget about the group photos of all the singers and dancers!
(Sadly they didn't include the vibrators... T_T~)
AND THE RED TEAM WON THIS YEAR!~

After the event was over, everyone retreated back to the Activity Room to pack and exchange contacts. ((And I finally get to meet Tsukikage! Hello Tsuki! If you are seeing this!)) Farhan sang one paragraph of the “One More Strand” song that he made up for the “One more time, One more chance” song. Everyone practically forced him into singing the song. *smirks* And I’ve got the video~ and including the other video recordings of 4 dances during the event.

Later on, Farhan brought over a black garbage bag to me saying, “I think you can fit inside.” The next thing I knew, someone carried me and put me into the garbage bag immediately. Looks like they want to find out whether I can fit inside or not. And they started taking pictures of me in it. After this, I escaped and went home! I don’t want to get placed into garbage bags again!


Okay... I looked like a homeless person living in a garbage bag...
My stare is like "Do not try to take my garbage bag! Or I will bite!"

Although there were teeny-weeny glitches and mistakes,
nevertheless this year KHK08 WAS A SUCCESS! *cheers*
Congrats the Red Team for winning!
Excellent job well done singers, dancers, vibrators, helpers and everyone who is part of it! Hope to see you guys again during the chalet's BBQ!~ :D
I really enjoyed myself and I'm glad that I did make more friends! Looks like my circle of friends has increased in circumference again!~ :) Okay! I really have to sleep now and my body is like aching all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*poofs*

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info