Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Toy Con!! :D

Monday, June 30, 2008 @ 2:29 PM



*Tata~*

Leon accompanied me to the first-ever Singapore Toy & Comic Convention on Sunday 29th Jun, which is the last day of the event! Aching all over, I dragged myself all the way to City Hall MRT control station to wait for Leon to arrive. But he was late :(

So when he reached, we quickly but painfully made our way to Suntec Convention Hall. We didn’t actually know which level to go, thus we followed the massive trail of crowd all the way up to level 6. The place is OMG overcrowded with people!! No space to move! Too short cannot see anything! Scare will get lost in the crowds. But heh, I did enjoy myself there. I met Eclair, Dempster, Digimon guy, Jonathan and Lisa there as well! Such a coincidence. So crowded yet we still can spot each other! :)

Now for “some” random pictures I took while I was there:











So you can see that there are a lot of toys (general and designer), comics, animation, gaming, design and Cosplay (Yup, there are people cosplaying there as well). Moreover, all the exhibitors are from all over the world! And I didn't know that a lot of people in Singapore are interested in these! But I most probably think, as this is the first-ever Singapore Toy & Comic Convention, people being typical Singaporeans tend to be "Kiasu".


And these are the stickers I bought at $1 each.
I like tokidoki merchandise!! So cute!~


I do want a pure white rubik cube~ :(
I think a white rubiks would suit me because
I do not know how to play the actual rubiks =X
AND IT'S PRETTY!!

For more info on this event (though it's already over~), do click here.

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info