Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Tomorrow? Doomsday?

Friday, July 04, 2008 @ 11:07 PM


Tomorrow is my FYP presentation!!!111!!!!!11!!!!!

So scary! I’m not even that prepared for it. I don’t want to get grade C or D for my presentation. And Matthew is one of my assessors. I have a total of 6 assessors which means I have to present for 6 times, probably! Talk to 6 different people. I scare I would forget all my stuff I knew or memorized.

I always wished that I’m braver, cleverer, smarter, more Auratic-er. But… I really don’t know how! I don’t want to let my teammates and facilitators down. They are so supportive and really really good nice people. I don’t want to let all their efforts go down to waste. My, my all the pressure is now on my shoulders. The burden is too great. I really want to drop it now!! But I have to hold it until the presentation is over. They all say I can do it one. I KNOW I CAN DO IT! BUT! I am always lacking the courage! The confidence to do so. I have everything all the knowledge but I am always scared of my sentence structure. My forming of sentences. Yes, I know this is not some kind of literature or English class.

It's time to grow up! I can be 14 years old all I want after the presentation tomorrow. GROW UP! Where is my growth potion when I really need one now?! Buff me someone?? Please??


Our team Echeveria A1 size poster!


The poster ish so big that you can't even see my body!
*looks at all the tired faces in the classroom*
They have all just finished their presentations on Wednesday!

Wish me luck okay? I think I'll desperately need it tomorrow. Courage!!!
And soon it will be all over...
Okay, I have to sleep now! If not, cannot wake up tomorrow! Hur~ T_T~

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info