Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

It's OVER~

Saturday, July 05, 2008 @ 8:49 PM


Yes! G301 is OVER~~ Now time for G302 (FYP02)... But not so soon! Need break okay...

Today FYP presentation very stress. I kept getting random stomachaches, it's like having a lot of butterflies trying to repopulate in my stomach! Our team have to wait for 1hour+++ for the first assessor to come. There are two assessors I know out of the six, Matthew and Dr. Ng (Yes! The Huhhuh? faci). Heh! I got tell Matthew, "I'm Positive Oh Yes!".

Anyway, Jeremy Kong came in while Matthew was looking through our logbooks. I was like whispering to Audrey, "Eh! Jeremy Kong leh! Is he going to take our team???" But when I heard that he is not, I was so disappointed! Btw, he also got do Plant Tissue Culture before.


6 assessors' signatures! Completed!! YAY!~ :D

I think I overall did okay for my presentation and for questioning part... I guess it is alright as well. Thanks to those who did wish me luck yesterday and today! Thank you so much :) Anyway one less burden on my shoulders! Whee~


My FYP team!
"Kenneth ar... tsk tsk..."


Us in the toilet after prsentation! So relieved~
"Oi! Audrey, you looking where???"

And my DS/PSP skins have arrived! YAY!


from Decalgirl, S$15 each
(Who is gonna help me paste??)

COSFEST 08, 2nd Day, 6th Jul
I just found out that my boots didn't arrive yet! You don't know how disappointed I was! And now I have to search around like a mad woman for them! Why one unfortunate event after other?!?!? Haiz~ Thank God, that Zean is lending his, if Ariki doesn't lend hers to me. Although it's a little different... aww! HECK! Will blog about it more tomorrow :) Hopefully it does turn out well. *prays*
Okay now time to pack and sleep! T_T~ Sleepy~

Labels: , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info