Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

**Limit Break!**

Thursday, July 10, 2008 @ 1:40 AM


9th Jul can be counted as one of enjoyable days of this year! It was like a resting period, a time to break loose and let our hair down, after all the stressful days. And the best thing to do is to... PLAY ARCADE! Whee~ I love DDR~ So Eisha, Audrey, Farhan and me went to Causeway Point to play the Time Zone there. I'm so happy that I was able to introduce Eisha and Farhan to DDR! It's really a great game.

After that, when Eisha and Audrey went off, Farhan and I walkwalk, talktalk, playplay, watch movie, "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" (He got free tickets xD). Haha~ It was really an enjoyable day! Next wednesday again okay? But aww~ I may need to go for excursion to NUH. We'll see then :) Next event would be the KHK chalet~ whee!!

Anyway! Previous Histopathology lesson was actually my first lab session for it! And I get to cut up kidney! Rat's one, to be precise.


Here is the kidney~ Cute? xD


Cutting in process~ *slice slice slice*


And it's done! Who want to eat? =X

-And Meh~ Farhan is a -

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info