Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

I'M THE BEST! OH YES!

Saturday, August 02, 2008 @ 9:42 PM


::31st July 08::

I have reached the last day of Matthew Wong's lessons. He is not coming to facilitate us for problem 16, thus I consider problem 15 the last day. I WILL BE SKIPPING CLASS FOR P16!! >:)

So during that lesson, we had a debate session during the 3rd meeting. OH GOD! I never liked debate. It's like the worse form of presentation. I would rather choose roleplaying that debate. Nevermind, I have gotten over and done with it anyway. Over and Done. Over and Done.

Took pictures as well! So fun~


Audrey, Moshi, YT & me~ :D


YT mummy and me, her daughter! xD


Lastly, W56A Lab Management Class!!! ^_^*

So let's say it one more time!

I'M POSITIVE! OH YES!
I'M THE BEST! OH YES!

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info