Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

NUH Tour~

Thursday, July 17, 2008 @ 9:06 AM


Yesterday, 16th Jul, is the Visit to Chemistry, Haematology & Microbiology Labs at NUH!! The people who I know that went there with me are Shuhua, Audrey, WL, LJ, Eugena, Eisha, Alfred, Johnatton, Jordan and Muiling. Woah, that's a lot of people xD!


Spot me!! Ya lah.. I know very easy ar... :(
The only one wearing hairband there.

The tour there... so-so only... I was bored most of the time... I like watching the machine arms do their stuff. I can watch them all day long! So interesting that technology now is so advance.


The lab there is so cramp!
I have claustrophobia, I don't think I can work there at all!! :(


Overview of The Automation System Machine
that does most of the work there like centrifuge, adding of reagents...

After that, I took a shuttle bus to Dover. Shuhua, Audrey and I decided to find the nearest McDonald to eat ice cream~ Went to Clementi but found out that the McDonald there has closed down due to all the construction. We were so disappointed! :( Shuhua left us and went back to bangalah island and, Audrey and I went to Tiong Bahru's McDonald for ice cream~ :D:D


♥Strawberry Sundae♥
My favourite~


My date for today :)

And yes! I got my white school shoes~ I love them! In order not to make it look too much like a school shoe, I sewed red ribbons on them xD (I know I'm not that talented at sewing!! At least I gave it a try...)


Cute? :)

......

Patent lasts for 20 years...
You are being owned by your mother
until you reached the age of 21
Because Your patent has ended.

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info