Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Science Centre BANZAI!

Sunday, July 20, 2008 @ 12:24 AM


Onwards to the... SCIENCE CENTRE! Yay! Went there with Johnatton for the Gene Fest: Microbes on 19th Jul, Shuhua was supposed to join us. But she wasn't free. Anyway, I have not been there for a long long long long time! I don't even remember how the building looks like...


Made our way to Annexe Hall 2 where the Gene Fest is located. Admission free. Received a booklet and a nifty looking ballpoint pen. Little that we know that the exhibition is for primary and secondary school students =X But I had fun there! :D




Pretty cool food stuff with fungi/bacteria can be seen through the microscope.


"They don't know how to count... Haha" quoted from Johnatton.

After this, we decided to go into the Science Centre to walk walk. Johnatton was the tour guide!:) Since it has been a long time I have been there, I didn't realize that the Science Centre was actually that huge! I thought it was a small place only... =X


$4.50! Discounted price, thanks to his membership card!
(UP: $6)


Looks like I'm in a crate... But I'm not! xP


Tried this, but so embarrassing!
Imagine jumping around on top of it without your shoes...
People later think you playing DDR! xD


Reflections. Mirrors.


I love my silhouette~


This device here is really cool!
There are 2 cubes - host (orange cube) and virus/bacteria (blue cube).
By turning the cube, an image will be displayed on the screen as shown in the picture! If you put the two cubes touching together, the images on the screen will interact with each other. For example: Ebola infecting the human being!!! xD


Yes! Don't have to ask... It's a real human brain with eyes still intact!!


This crazy machine tried to squeeze my arm off... >:(


Hello Mr. Pufferfish! :D


Chicks~ So nostalgic... :(






Dinosaurs Alive! Exhibition :) I love dinosaurs!

I learnt and experienced a lot of stuff there. Touched, smelled, looked and heard! Thanks for the vibrating chair huh, Johnatton...... My favourite item there is the Tesla Coil! So wonderful! So amazing! The electric discharges are so pretty! *_* I didn't take a picture of it because I don't have hands left to hold my camera after using them to cover my ears. The sound produced is really loud and deafening! Anyway here is a picture of it from Wikipedia :)

Thank you Johnatton for bringing me to the Science Centre and experiencing everything inside there! :) I really truly enjoyed it! Thank you :D I would like to go again in the near future! Do bring me! Anyone will do! xD

Psst... I want to go to the Zoo next!! :(

Labels: , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info