Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Bored! >:(

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 @ 8:48 PM


Bored bored bored!
I'm damn sick of school already......
I want to skip school everyday until my holidays start.
Go to school get bad grades,
Because of being inactive...
& predicted FYP grade is out.
Meh~ I guess I deserved it...
I never liked presentation anyway.

Last sunday, cosplayed Alice Carroll from ARIA for the 3rd time. Heh!
Hope this time the wig is alright...
NO! IT MUST BE ALRIGHT!!! >:)


Next cosplay would be a waitress from Pia Carrot!
So excited! I always wanted to try wearing maid or waitress uniform.
It's like I have some kind of fetish for that :$
Anyway, yes! I watched Batman: The Dark Knight today with .
It was pretty awesome.
I guess being freaking rich beats having super powers like the other heroes.
& I like the Joker! :) Too bad the actor died...

Meh~ Oh ya!
Deckleswood assignment grades are out!
Fayette Adelais has passed her 5th year!
6th year, here she comes!

Transfigurations: A
Astronomy: A
Charms: A
Muggles Studies: E
CoMC: E

O - Outstanding
E - Exceeds expectations
A - Acceptable
P - Poor
D - Dreadful
T - Troll

No Outstanding grades this time round...
5th year is hard. Hard. HARD.
Hope 6th year would be better :(

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info