Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Private Server: Maplestory?!

Thursday, July 24, 2008 @ 11:43 PM


Haha~ I have started playing Maplestory again! Not the official MapleSEA but a private server one! Where I can mass level and do totally anything I want without waiting sooo long to level up my character. The private server gives EXP rate: 2500x, Drop rate: 15x, Meso rate: 3000x.

I only started yesterday and... I'm a lvl 140 Dark Knight :) 4th job advancement by the way~ I can also exchange mesos for NX cash and get cash shop items for totally free!
Without delay~ Here is my character, Fayette:


Pretty?
She is in a Gothic Lolita costume :)


Finally I can use Spear Crusher!
I have been longing to try out this skill myself! Just that the official server, I took forever to level up my Spearman... And now with this private server, I'm a Dark Knight! :D

Meh~ I want to play somemore!!
Although my right arm seems to be aching quite abit already... :(
DON'T CARE!! I STILL WANT TO PLAY! :D *poofs*

Labels:



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info