Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

erm... Interesting~

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 @ 9:22 PM


::5th Aug 08::

Today in Histopathology lab lesson, I did papanicolau staining on sputum. Not mine of course!! The sputum is my teammates' one. So disgusting, I would rather donate my urine than my sputum... (I actually did for one of the modules. I have to pee into a falcon tube... :D )


Here are the slides where my teammates placed their sputum on...
The way they did it is sooooo disgusting! Their sputum so sticky.
Seriously, I almost puked. =X


Then we followed this procedure~~~


Then we reached to the last step!
Applying the mounting medium and putting on the cover slip.



Yay! Done. Time to view it under the light microscopy~


So here is one of the slides result under the microscope.
The cells are so pretty, right!? :) I'm pleased.

Another thing that is interesting is... GUITAR HERO ON TOUR DS!!!!!!!
I borrowed it from Shannon, one of the IT Helpdesk guys. Thank you :)
The game device + the game cost around S$70-80.


DS-chan with Guitar Hero~
Did you notice I had to remove my metal casing to play it... =.=


Let's start playing!~ Whee!
I like the game play but I don't like the english songs inside...
If it is GuitarFreaks, then HELL YEAH!~ xD

Since the metal casing is removed, I said to myself, "Aww~ Heck! Since I'm at it, might as well stick the DS skin on the cover." And so I did. xD


Cute? :)
It's just for fun only. I'm putting back the metal casing on anyway... :D

Okay! Time to play Guitar Hero!! I have to return it soon, even though he say I can return it anytime I want. :)

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info