Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

My Aura Colour!!

Thursday, August 07, 2008 @ 8:21 PM



Yay for random yellow picture! xD

Yes, the truth is revealed...
I found out from that my aura colour is
yellow... :(
I really didn't expect my aura to be yellow, really.
Meh! But I'm jealous that he can see auras and I COULD NOT! >:(
Maybe I should try practicing again?

Here are some of the yellow aura colour meanings from various websites:-

YELLOW AURA COLOR: It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.

Yellow Aura: Yellow's are very child-like and playful. They are imaginative, joyous, and full of laughter. They live for enjoyment and creativity. Nothing it dull to a Yellow. They love to be creative and work with their hands. They have a fear of relationships and commitment. They are very sociablepeople and are the life of the party. They can be quite easy going though. They are very spontaneous but sometimes need to settle down.

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info