Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Slack~

Monday, August 11, 2008 @ 10:33 PM


::11th Aug 08::

Whee~ So slack during the last Proteomics lesson!! Jeremy Kong is my favourite facilitator for this semster :) Took pictures. 2nd meeting did totally nothing at all! Class ended at 2.45pm.
So here are some of the pictures taken :D


This shot is like totally random ar!
Jeremy was forced to do this, thus the unhappy look on his face.

...

Was really stressed and panicky at night. With stuff like FYP, work and sudden idiotic pop ups like the Nike run thing. I realized that I really need to manage my time well during this coming holidays. Although this may seems a little tough for me, but I will manage it! No more time for fun and games. I will hand everything to God and ask Him to guide me through this period of time. I CAN DO IT! ...hopefully...

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info