Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Happy 43rd Birthday, Singapore!

Saturday, August 09, 2008 @ 9:46 PM


::9th Aug 08::


Haha! Random posting of the Singapore flag!

Yay! Our Singapore's national day is today!~ Though I really didn't do much about it, as in I treated it like a normal saturday. Didn't even see the NDP on TV. Was over at my cousin's house for their housewarming. Pretty nice, but it looks small.

Today was also the day, I went for a part-time job hunt at GV with Puikwan. Holidays are soon here and I do not want to slack at home. Or should I say rot! D: Anyway, we met up at Tiong Bahru and went to the GV there. AND WOAH! So many people there... So we waited. Until I saw a chance to ask. & the person still call me to wait ar! It's okay! Nevermind. I know there's still a lot of people you all have to serve. So I don't mind. We continued to wait. 45mins passed... Still not a single soul entertain us. Even though there is lesser people already!! But noooo... Thus, we failed the endurance test and left the place for Great World City's GV. And we were entertained almost immediately! It took less than 10mins. I regretted going to Tiong Bahru's at the first place... Waste our time only! >:(

Anyway, I really hope that we two will get the part time job!!:) *prays*
-added- MEH!! SHE CALLED!!!

& HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE!
S! IN! GAPORE!
One People. One Nation. ONE SINGAPORE!

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info