Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Off Day!

Thursday, August 21, 2008 @ 12:54 AM


::20th Aug 08::

Yes! My off day today! xD Yesterday got FYP thus it was not counted as an off day for me. Didn't need to come back to school today, called in to cancel my off day but... manager doesn't want me to work! Because they have got enough people working already. I didn't want to rot at home so I asked Audrey and Lisa to watch with me...


SPACE CHIMPS!!!

I have been wanting to watch this movie ever since I saw the trailer everytime I worked at GV and when WeeTong said the lines from the movie. And I finally did! I found this show very much worth my $6. All the jokes in it are funny and not too lame~ Next movie I want to catch is 4BIA and Wall-e! Who want to watch with meeee??? xD

And I wore my new boots today as well! It was actually my Vampire Knight cosplay boots but... wasted if it's only used for cosplay. So I'm gonna wear it out more often! Yay! And also it's a $60 boots =X

"I am Titan! I am strong!"
"No one wants to sing along."

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info