Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Short post on work.

Saturday, August 16, 2008 @ 2:28 PM


::16th Aug 08::


Working at GV is fun, tiring and sometimes a little panicky. I have been working at the Candy Bar for the past two days. Handling with money is somewhat scary!! And I have to open my own counter today!! Hope I won't key in wrong things and lose the money. Today is a saturday, confirm a lot of people... Soon I will have one more friend joining me! Puikwan will be working on monday at the Floor section. Yay! Please let me manage my job properly today! *prays*

-You are missed!!-

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info