Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

CLASSES OUT!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 @ 12:59 AM


::26th Aug 08::

GPA out! Classes out!
I'm actually quite relieved that my GPA didn't drop F.U.R.T.H.E.R... But it raises quite M.I.N.U.T.E.L.Y, to a matter of fact.

For my new class next semster. Hur~ My last semster in RP... :(


*red boxes are those I'm happy to see! xD
Sorry if I miss out your names... Sometimes I don't remember your full name!

I'M LIKE OVERLY ECSTATIC when I saw... SHUHUA and AUDREY are in the same class as me! W56N! And also EISHA, JOHNATTON and JOSHUA will be in the same class for one of the modules! JOY. JOY. JOY. Oh! What joy!~ This semster might be the best last semster of the year ;) Provided, if the facilitators facilitating the classes are not assholessss...

For Deckleswood,
Fayette Adelais has passed her 6th year and now moving onto the final year! SEVENTH~
Nekoii Hiwatari passed as well. Mirellia Kim is gonna be expelled.
Audrey Henderson failed her year.

Grades
Transfiguration: A
Astronomy: E
Muggle Studies: E
Herbology: A
CoMC: A
Thingamajigology: O

Quite a happy day for me! :D

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info