Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

WALL·EEEEEEEE!

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 @ 2:35 AM


::2nd Sep 08::

Finally... I have watched Wall·e!!! I have been waiting to watch this movie ever since I saw the trailer~ And next, to actually find someone to watch with me :\ Most of my friends either don't watch this type of cartoon movie or have watched it without me already!! >:( So yea, I got Johnatton to watch it with me :)! Yay!~

So... I went to buy the tickets at 12.15pm at GV Tiong Bahru. Two student price $6 tickets for GV Jurong's Wall·e at 2.30pm. I can choose any seats I want as the theatre is still empty xD After that, I wandered about Jurong Point for 1hour, waiting for Johnatton to come. And then it's show timeeeee!

It is a story of a robot named WALL-E who is designed to clean up a polluted Earth. He eventually falls in love with another robot named EVE, and follows her into outer space on an adventure.

One very special thing about this show is most of the characters do not have actual human voices, but instead communicate with body language and robotic sounds that resemble voices. I found it uncomfortable at first because I'm not used to not hearing people talking in shows. But slowly I did get used to it and enjoyed the show tremendously! I really love the part where WALL-E and EVE introduced themselves!! :D

This show opened my eyes to an alternate future for Earth. With a lot of new stuffs being invented as technology becomes more advance, which means more and more old stuffs had to be thrown away. And soon, there will be no more place to throw it away and Earth will become so polluted that even humans can't live on it anymore, only robots and cockroaches :(

I WaNT TO WATCH IT AGAIN!!!! Someone sponsor me??? ;)

Afterwards, I have to go to GV Grand for workkkk... Box Office!! My first day. My trainer is Xue Ting! So funny! Xue Ting teach Xue Ting. Anyway, I'm terrified and very very very stressed. This is so much harder than Candy Bar. So many things to remember and press! The only thing good about it is... You get to sit down and don't have to clean up stuff. I think I will be a failure for Box Office... There's even TWO times I forget to keep the money and return it back to the patrons!!! Luckily they realized and returned it back to me... If not, I have to fork out $30 from my own pockets. I really really hope I can master this box office stuff soon and not down any money!! :( *prays*

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info