Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008 @ 2:50 AM


::1st Sep 08::

Today is a weird salamander day, I think... (Yup, salamanders are often related to fire if you didn't know that.) Because everything happened is something to do with it! Flame, Fire, Burn.

First was FYP... FYP on Monday totally brings the whole week's mood down. Anyway, for this semster's FYP, seems like I'm being "forced" to cut plants up... So I had to sterilize the forceps and scalpel each time I cut something with ethanol and bunsen burner. At one point, my scalpel caught aflame and I didn't realize it until Joshua told me. xD

Then very soon after that... A FIRE BROKE OUT IN THE LAB!! In the laminar flow, precisely. The GA7 container that holds the ethanol for flaming caught on fire. Looks like... we put the bunsen burner too near it. We (Audrey, Joshua and I) dropped everything immediately and pushed everything away from the flame... We started panicking as well because we didn't really know what to do and our facilitator wasn't in the lab (Nice timing hoh?). Audrey really looked like a panicking chicken. Kenneth poured RO water on the fire, causing it to spread further. Joshua tried to remove the GA7 but was stopped. I quickly ran out to find the TSO. (What did Kerus do anyway? And who was it that suggested to use the fire extinguisher... =__=) Luckily the fire was put out in time and we got scolding, including Ritu, the facilitator! I was trying to stop myself from laughing when she was being told off. I didn't really like her anyway... After all the commotion, I left for work! So sudden! xD Btw, this is the 2nd time a fire broke out in the PTC lab.

At work, it was my last day at Candy Bar and Puikwan's first. It was a really great last day for me. I enjoyed working together with Puikwan and Umar!!! Hope there will be more days like this... AND! My finger got burned by a sweet popcorn...... Pregnant already, got baby (bubble) also... Now I realized how painful it is. Last day already!! Still get burned. Unlucky. The manager, Jet, so nice... Helped me to apply antiseptic and put plaster on my finger :) Anyway, my next duty will be BOX OFFICE!!! I had a bad feeling about it already... :\

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info