Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Happy Teachers' Day!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008 @ 1:23 AM


::29th Aug 08::

Wah~ I purposely took off on this day to go back to my secondary school to celebrate Teachers' Day! How many of you actually did that?! A show of hands please?? Anyway, I was suppose to meet my friends at 9.30am, however I overslept... (not surprising anymore huh?) So waited for Jackie (she also overslept!!!), by the time I reached the school hall, the concert was already about to end! D:


Teachers and their teacher pledge!

A handful of my classmates came back as well, the rest having exams, school or not free at all. The school really changed alot... All the wall painting were gone, study corner also gone. Meh~ I still prefer the school during my year... That holds more memories for me.


Walls all white! :(

After this, we took pictures like crazy. Be it with each other or with teachers.


With Gladys (Gladiator) Pang, my history/social studies teacher~


With Mr. Chua, our favourite form teacher of 4N1/5N1.


With Mr. Wardi~
(This photo was on purpose!!)

After this, Fazillah, Puikwan and I hurried down to GV Plaza to catch the movie, 4Bia. However we were late and missed the 1.30pm timeslot. It was such a pity. Didn't know when we will meet up to catch it again... We just bought the 4.10pm show instead. With all the extra time before the movie starts, we went to waste it by walking around the whole of Plaza Singapura. One of our stops was at Spotlight where we took lots of pictures as well.

Then finally we can watch our long awaited movie!! 4Bia...

The theatre was packed and the audience were very spontaneous throughout the movie. They really brought the word "FEAR" into the whole ambiance. They screamed/laughed and held their silence at appropriate parts. *two thumbs up!* There's one guy who sat beside Fazillah, he covered his ears and looked down the whole entire time. Omg... Scared until like this...

The title of the movie is a pun on the word "phobia". The number 4 is in reference to the Thai horror film's four short stories. So it actually feels like a horror movie marathon.

To me, the movie is not scary at all. But I admitted I jumped at my seat for the first story. Fazillah was screaming along with them and Puikwan was totally enjoying the whole thing happening.

First Story - Happiness (Thai title: Ngao/Loneliness)
You guys love to sms right? Wait till this happens to you... :)
Anyway, this was the story that made me jumped at my seat and held me in false suspense. Everyone was frightened at that particular part, there's even one guy who shouted out "I wanna watch Wall-e!!~"

Second Story - Tit for Tat
This particular story totally reminds me of Final Destination where everyone died in the end but this happens to students and took place in the school. Pretty gory... but the ghost (or whatever it is I couldn't tell at all) was horribly created, just like the ghost in Body #19. I bet it's the same person...

Third Story - In The Middle
About Camping!!! This story is really funny and not one bit scary. They had conversations that bring references of other movies into the show (movies like shutter, titanic, 6th sense and the others) One of them is
"This really feels like Titanic."
"Don't tell me about it!! I haven't watch it yet."
"This show same as Shutter. The ghost sit on the guy's shoulder. This one Rose sit on Jack's shoulder. Shutter copied Titanic, you don't know?"
"Damn Thai movies..."

Fourth Story - The Last Fright
The all famous Princess Sophia story. To me, it was boring and very predictable so I sat there with a bored look on my face. While Fazillah was screaming away with the audience.

The stories are actually linked together if you put them in their time chronological order.
You actually can pop by Wikipedia to read a brief summary of all the 4 storys if you want. :)


My next movie. Wall-e! xD

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info