Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

ESSEKER!!

Saturday, September 20, 2008 @ 12:33 PM


:: 19th Sep 08::
I left school early to accompany to repair his DS at Teck Whye, but in the end he didn't send it for repairs. :\ Went to CCK Lot 1 to slack, was actually planning to watch Wall·e but we saw that Mirrors was out. So we went to watch that instead. Sorry Puikwan!! :( I'll watch the movie again with you :)

The cinemas at CCK is Shaw Theaters'. Although it's like 50 cents cheaper, I still like GV's cinemas! The employees do not wear uniform, thus they looked like toilet cleaners to me. The seats there are horrible. So uncomfortable and rocky. Yep! The seats can rock somemore!! How terrible is that! And the screens are not as good quality as GV's. :( It was not a good movie experience for me. Thus I want to watch it at GV again, using my blue complimentary pass :D

This movie, Mirrors, has a pretty good storyline. For once, I thought "Yea, the ang mo can finally come out with a good horror plot." But nooo, the ending credits said it's a remake from a korean flim "Into the Mirror." Such a let down. Oh yea, the movie is not scary at all :)

So why is this movie rated M-18? :O! It's because of the gory scenes in it! The show starts with the guy's reflection slowly slashes his own throat with a piece of mirror, and the guy dies, experiencing the effects of his throat being slashed despite not doing it himself. So much blood and you can see the parts of the throat inside xD! Another scene would be the main character's sister reflection tearing off her jaw. This particular scene, I could even feel her pain... Ouch...

So yep! Do watch this show. The storyline is pretty well planned out. The ending is really creepy! Puikwan, I will watch with you okayyyyy?

Next movie I want to watch is Mamma Mia! and Painted Skin. Who is up for it?! :D

So, how was my first day at Floor? It's CRAZY! The Gala night, Painted Skin, brought in alot of people! They are all like ready to rush in for the seats, because 3 of the theaters are of free seating. Luckily there are barricades separating me from the crowds. I do not like crowded places. Anyway, I saw the artistes of Painted Skin, Qi Yuwu, Donnie Yen and a handful of Mediacorp artistes as well. And also Joel, my secondary school friend. Why is he there!! So shy. Finally when the movie ended for all of the 5 theaters, I have to clear the rubbish D: Such a sad ending for me...........

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info