Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Explosion!

Thursday, September 18, 2008 @ 9:01 AM


::18th Sep 08::

I'm going to start on Floor today!! That means tearing of tickets, clearing of cinemas and of course, toilet auntie...... Puikwan, You better not call me a toilet auntie... You are also one of them. Soon I'm going to complete my marathon of all the three stations too!!

My first day at Floor is going to be a Gala Night... For the new movie, Painted Skin. Six fully booked theaters!! Die already... My first day like this... Unlucky. Hope that my "amulet of protection" bear bear badge can protect me from patrons' scoldings.

By the way, the bag of soil, shit and spores which I got from the "Mushroom from Marvelous Materials Workshop" like two months ago, finally grew a mushroom. A pretty big one as well!! It looks like a mini tuba~ xD So cute! It was kinda shocking as I didn't notice it until it was so big! I left it outside my house at the corner to rot. And... A mushroom popped out!!!


Looks pretty weird, right? It's because I didn't open up the cap for it to come out, thus the mushroom forced its way out through the plastic bag instead!
Anyway I like touching it... It feels so damp and soft ;) Sounds so wrong!
You better not think dirty :X

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info