Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

._____.

Thursday, October 11, 2007 @ 1:38 PM


Today is a ._. day for me...

1) Odd one out in group! All 3rd years! and they do not listen to me and gave me n00b work!! So I gave up trying to communicate...
2) Stomach CRAMP! LIKE HELL! DUH!
3) UT! One question answered wrongly!! They asked for ratio! And you know what I typed?! PERCENTAGE!! ARGH!!
4) Spend lots of money!!!
5) Overslept in the train

Now I will officially introduce PSP-kun and welcome him into the family!! -claps, shoots fireworks and opens champagne-

So about the spending $$ part! Bought the psp charger $25, data cable $8, screen protector $12.90 and psp servicing $10! But I got discount of $11.90! Actually the guy wanna sell me at $49 but using my uber puppy eyes. He was so touched by them and sold me all at $44. XD Then during that time, my CRAMPS strike even harder than before. I felt faint and dizzy. @_@ I've got googly eyes. If not, I'am gonna scold the guy for giving me a torrent web for downloading psp games! How I hate torrents!! =(

Anyway I struggled on the bus and to the MRT station. When I sat on the MRT seat, I fell asleep immediately! At one point, I sensed someone sitting beside me playing DS. I thought it was LJ so I continue sleeping. My mind was like LJ still beside me = haven't reach Jurong East = still can sleep more! But suddenly I heard "RAFFLES PLACE INTERCHANGE", I woke up in a shock. Then I looked at the girl beside me and nearly spoke to her. And I got the shock of my life... IT WAS NOT LJ! It was a girl playing Trauma Centre on her white DS. I was like crap... What was I thinking... Shit! Stupid girl with white DS made me miss my stop! So I came home late. Very late.

Well... Tomorrow for sure will be a better day! Released one hour early! YAY! 3pm can go home already!

Lina drew for me! =D Thanks haha!!

Yesterday,

ate at New York New York again! With Guanghao, Xue ni, Xue ni's friend and Sally!

Ate this! Creamy Penne with half spring chicken! $12.90


And watched Balls of Fury! LAME SHOW!! -"You squash lucky cricket!"-

Oh ya... Laptop-san! Continue to rebel again!! You will get reformat! Don't say I didn't warn you... /gg



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info