Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Birthday! P1

Sunday, October 07, 2007 @ 12:43 AM


Booya!

-Part1-

So how did I spend my birthday?! First by open presents!

The first prezzie is from my bunch of friends who I mention in my previous post! A NDS cover!! Pink one too!


My DS-chan looks prettier now! With new cover! Thanks!! I love it!


Next prezzie is from Guang Hao! =D



A 120gb external harddisk!! One of my wishes have been granted! MORE ANIME STORAGE!!


My birthday lunch was at


A healthy pasta japanese restaurant at Central!!

I ordered the Carbonara WARAKA Style, $12.80 and each dish comes with a bowl of salad. And I didn't touch the salad!!! It looks... erm... not very appetizing to me... But the pasta cream sauce was good! Better than Pastamania!!

And of course, after every good meal there must be dessert! A Ichigo-milk Parfait ($9.80) to be exact! Really good japanese ice cream. But I can't finish so Guanghao have to finish it for me =(

Then it was time to meet up with Lisa, Shalee and Puikwan and celebrate my birthday at the Night Safari!! I never been there before! So happy!!! But now too tired, came home at 12.15am! Tomorrow then continue. Ha!Ha!Ha!

Btw, A BIG Thanks to all my friends who wished me "Happy Birthday" in sms, friendster, msn and tagged box! You know who you are!! Too many of them to list... Sorry!! Don't scold me... T_T

-MOAR!!!-



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info