Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

^_^

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 @ 10:26 PM


Booya!

Finally today is the day! To eat good food! Onwards to New York New York!!
Who went:
-Lisa
-Audrey
-Kenneth
-me!

But first I would like to welcome Kenneth back home!!


He is so shy!! ._.



And here is what I ate! Spring Chicken (half) It's really good! I ate everything, except the pile of vege at the corner! You think I'm a cow?! But... I love cows... Okay, this is getting confusing... Anyway this dish cost $10.90!

I like to draw people committing suicide with all the guts splatted out and body parts fly! So fun! I drew this one my friend's foolscap... I guess she is not very happy... not very happy indeed...

Part one: Person on building
Part two: Person flying
Part three: Person smashed onto the ground



And I've gotten all my photos from my VK photoshoot already! Thanks Ray! [my photographer]

-小明爱小花!-



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info