Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

=((

Sunday, September 30, 2007 @ 12:53 AM


booya =(

Really sad!! I wanna change my blogskin and I can't find one to fit me! puik!! where are you!! I need your help desperately!

Went swimming today!
who went?
-lisa
-shalee
-puikwan
-sally
-audrey
-me [小明]


oh ya!! PLEASE CALL ME 小明!! IT'S MY NEW NAME! THANK YOU!

Okay now back to swimming...
Was "molesting" my friends, clinging onto them like a leech, splashing water at them and the best of all!!! SNEEZING AT PUIK!!! [was actually aiming at her face... oh well...]

Had fun yesterday! Went the teacher's "relax" room in the staffroom. -points to the pixture above- Nice right!!!

And my applied chemistry faci gave me this! A belated full attendance present! I will name it 小橙!My little orange! Mine! Not yours! ROAR!!! Kept showing it off to lisa and audrey. =X
Hey lisa! Mine hoh!! MINE!! ALL MINE!!

Just completed this game!! Really fun! I LOVE RABBIDS!!! Too bad they are the bad guys... New game time! Intro please? =)


Another thing to add on to my wish list... =( A panda hat! *_*

-DAHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info