Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

=(

Monday, September 10, 2007 @ 10:08 PM


Sadya...
Checked new class today... And I found out is not class, is classes! 4 DIFFERENT MICKYPICKY PEFTY CLASSES!

Molecular and Cell Biology - W54P
People I know... LEWIS! My year1 sem2 DOTA Loving classmate =)

Immunology - W54M

Medical Technology - W55G

These two classes have one person in common... Which is "small" Crystal, Cosplayer, from year2 sem1 class!

Genetics - W54E

Here I have Jieying my classmate from year1 sem1...

I have alot of thoughts when I saw these 4 classes...

-How am I gonna bond with these many people?
-Can I actually make close real friends?
-Can I actually MAKE friends at all?
-Can I remember all of the people names in my class?
-What if I make enemies?
-What if they don't like me?
-What if I don't/can't act like myself in one/all of the classes?
-Will I cry again?
-Can I remember which class to go to?

And most important questions

-Will my good friends in class E35J forget me?
-Will ANYONE in my new classes plays DS!!!!??? My DS-chan need friends as well!!!

I think I'm just over-reacting here... PARANOID!!!

Was having a conversation with Lewis in msn. He seems excited when he found out I same class as him! LOL! One part of the conversation we talked about bonding in class.

nette: I need to move about in 4 classes... Cfm will get mess up...
lewis: good wat,all different pple,like very exciting
nette: but cannot bond leh
lewis: LOL, bond
nette: yes, Class bonding... not bondage
lewis: wa i didnt know uuuu so bonding 1
nette: BONDING
lewis: YAR YAR I KNOW
nette: LOL! HAHAHAHAH! B-O-N-D-A-G-E! I tot u thinking abt that.
lewis: LOL whats bondage...

omg! here I immediately diao loh! Looks like I'm the only one with a polluted mind here [to think I actually accidently went to a page with pictures and more pictures of chopped penis]... need to go for cleansing of mind and train
AURA POWER!! but i'm really glad that he is same class as me. =)

I FORGET ONE THING! FAISAL IS NOT IN MY CLASS ANYMORE!!! T_T

-One look at my classes... I died today, yesterday and tomorrow...-


--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info