Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Pet shop

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 @ 9:41 PM


Today, went to funan to get some dvd+r and cd marker for burning more anime.. hohoho!~
My kor, Eric Potter, called me to stop by his shop to take something.


which is this kon keychain from Bleach^^ Thanks!~

Then went walkwalk at Vivo City. This is one of the places we walkwalk into:
THE PETSHOP!~


I LOVE HAMSTERS. I was totally attracted by these little guys. Watching them squeeze their way inside the wheel! Damn funny ar... lolx!~


This is the sweetest dog I have seen in the petshop, a Maltese. It kept bouncing around, trying to attract attention... SO CUTE!~~ don't you think so? ^^


--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info