Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

TMNT movie

Saturday, March 24, 2007 @ 9:23 PM


Today I watched this movie!! TMNT!!! My childhood favourite heroes.. haha!~ ^_^

Although I was planning to watch Mr Bean's Holiday, but there were toooooooooo many people... Like the whole Singapore is there... [kinda exaggerated abit =X] So changed my mind and decided to watch TMNT first!! Hurray for TMNT!~
Btw, I watched this with my youngest bro and GuangHao... ^^


I bought these two comic too!~ Blaue Rosen ^_^
Damn funny comic... =) See that yellow haired handsome person is actually a girl!! and the brown haired pretty person is a guy!!! LOLX!~ Can't wait to read them... =P


--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info