Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

comics

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 @ 11:30 PM


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

I was viewing some comic panels by this "Cyanide and Happiness" when I came across this particular one.. that guy looking at the snail with this expression "=D", kinda reminds me of myself ^_^! I LOVE SNAILS!!! haha!~ I remembered counting the snails at my house downstairs. Counted around 52 of them, i think... =) was so happy...

Btw, my blog got music le!! Titled Shinkirou, korean song... And also Black Blood Brothers ending song!!! ROAR~*
[Thanks Puik for helping put up the song on my blog ^_^]


--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info