Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

hackerstory

Thursday, March 15, 2007 @ 10:25 PM


Today, 15th Mar, I tried a new game... it's called Hackerstory... the corrupted version of Maplestory... it's damn lame loh... the character is a stickman and it's on autofight mode [get it? hacks... lolx!~] There is even cheat to get infinite mesos. This is a screenshot of it :


Lookie at my lvl and my items!~ I'm a GM!! haha!~ [There is a cheat to be GM too =X] I think this is the only place I can be godly in Maplestory...
If you wanna go try it out yourself, here is the weblink http://nproject.110mb.com/hackerstory.html


--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info