Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

1st day of sch

Monday, April 16, 2007 @ 3:11 PM


Holiday ended... Year 2 starts NOW!! T_T I think we should be awarded with much more holiday...

So first day of sch... Abit late... Cos Alice got stomachache in the morning so all of us [lisa, kenneth, audrey, fazillah and me] have to wait for her... Fazillah was like damn annoyed... =X
When reached the Woodlands MRT, there were Freaking LOTS of people... Crowded like mad... Go everywhere also see mountains and seas of people 人山人海. Want to go eat during breakout also hard... =C

My new class, E35J, not bad... knew 2 people, jesslyn from sem1 and faisal from sem2. Found out for this module [Applied Chemistry] have 2 lab work lessons, prob 3 and 9... And I HAVE TO GET A LAB COAT FOR ONLY 2 LESSONS... lab coat around $18-$20+ loh!!! hope other modules also need lab coat... T_T

First lesson, Shapely molecules? Reasearch on types of ammonia, covalent bonding, etc... B-O-R-I-N-G... but I get to play with balloons and molecular structure models.


Here's the molecular structure model kit =) Sweet!~


Here are the models my team made ^^ Looks like Power Rangers... hehe!~


And here are the balloons [these are suppose to be pretend atoms]... I never blew up any horrible dusty cheapo balloons... all is the guys in my team help blow them up... dumb faisal go burst 3 of them... i stab one with my fingernail and of course, it too burst... =D What can u expect from cheapo balloons... they burst easily... So these are the 3 remaining balloons left... We actually need 6 to measure the angles between each balloons... But nvm!! we used our imagination and some help from the internet... =D
Overall the first day of sch is kinda interesting.... I think.......................... But i'm glad to say "I SURVIVED FIRST DAY OF SCH!!!"


--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info