Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

1337!

Thursday, September 27, 2007 @ 9:40 PM


Booya!

Question here! Should I post in 1337 and hurt all of your eyes? XD
Like:
+0d4Y 1 d1D 4b0u+ c010uRul_ v4ccul\/l +ub35..
okayokay! I'll stop it!

these are the miserable 3 they let us see...


while there is like so many colours here!

So to punish them! I took the purple-cap tube home! /gg! Oh ya these tubes are use to collect blood samples for testing! Different colour = different type of tests!

Yesterday,
Watched I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

HILARIOUS SHOW!!! A definitely must watch! Moreover it's M-18 and has homosexual scenes! -shrieks Yaoi!!!- XD

-Sleep is the only way I can escape reality-

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info