Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

._.

Sunday, September 30, 2007 @ 11:40 PM


MAD [ANGRY] RAVING TIME!
I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR ATTITUDE AND NONSENSE! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT FROM ME?!
okay no more already... Sorry for crude words... Really not happy with someone....

Today [30Sep07]

went to my first photoshoot! Vampire Knight random character photoshoot! It's was tiring but very fun!! I still have lots to learn though about posing and makeup. 62 shots was taken and the photoshoot last for around 2hrs!!! O_O


Here are two of the photos... Rest would be given to be in the next 2 to 4 days! I can't wait for my next photoshoot and of course, EOY!

-Excited!! Whee!-



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info