Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

D=

Thursday, October 04, 2007 @ 8:07 PM


Booya...

Feeling kinda sad and depress... Is like I'm gonna be 19 and I feel I have not done anything meaning at all...

- PP not done
- Feel that I have not improve at all in sch work
- Have not been a better friend
- Wanted to learn alot of things but didn't do it at all [piano, dance, japanese]
- Health Screening [am I alright?]
- Can I even go 3rd year? or pass my FYP?
- Cosplay shoes not painted

So many things I have not done or let alone have a goal!

What's my goal in life? What am I gonna work as after I have graduated? Maybe I should just click http://www.depressiondownloads.com/ after all.
I want to be an Elite Beat Agent. It's like my dream job. I get to encourage and help people and at the same time dance and sing! However is like I have said, It's only a dream. There's no such thing at all.

Anyway speaking about FYP, here is my friends' FYP


They did mushroom cultivation!! Oyster Mushrooms to be exact! I wonder what kind of FYP projects will I get to choose from next year!

Yesterday

Watched Underdog!


Have no Fear, For Underdog is Here! [Really miss the cartoon version!!]


-Btw, Blogskin Change!-

-Depression Downloading 25%-



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info