Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

^____________^

Saturday, October 06, 2007 @ 12:15 AM


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! 14 years old inner-self. 19 years old real life.

People who wished me happy birthday:
-Jon [Grandpa] 11.49pm!
-Puikwan! 11.59pm!
-Joel 12.01am!
-Guang hao! 12.03am!
-Eugena 12.06am!
-Shuhua 12.31am!


Yay! my first gift from my friends [lisa, audrey, shalee, puik, zh, sw, wk and sally!] Hope I didn't miss out anyone ._. Holler in my tagbox if I did miss you out!

Eugena's gift to me! Drawing of a cake, present and a surprise gift -- WTH? A RUBIK CUBE?!
-faints-

Wish I can be a better friend, make more friends, control spending, study hard and of course, be a more stronger than ever Caterpie =)

-Happy Birthday to ME!-



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info