Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

DONE!

Monday, October 08, 2007 @ 7:58 PM


Booya!

Looks like I got another prezzie! belated one from my brother! A DAN BROWN Book!! Now I've got the whole collection of all 4 books! =D

He did not give it to me yesterday because his bag was in the CC locker. When he went there, the CC have already closed so he have to wait until today to pass it to me XD

AND!

TATA! I completed this game, "Trace Memory". This game is about this girl called Ashley, she have to return to this island called Blood Edward Island to trace back her past and at the meantime help a ghost, D who she had meet on the island, get back his memories as well! It's a fun, short, puzzle solving game!

"Save your game to unlock the starred game - this game is only available if you get the "good" ending. The starred game is essentially the same game, with minor changes to some scenarios. When you play through the starred game and get a "good" ending again, you'll get an surprise puzzle. Solving this puzzle will give you a special message." -quoted-

Looks like I have to play again to get the special message!!! ._.

-Yippee?-



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info