Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Birthday!

Sunday, October 07, 2007 @ 11:57 PM


Booya!

Today I get to cut my cake and blow the candles! Although it's belated! But it's better than nothing at all!

And it's a STRAWBERRY CAKE! My favourite! I think there are strawberries is in my genes! My birthday cake for the past years were all strawberry cakes!!

I can't wait for monday! For Molecular and Cell Biology module! My favourite module... The faci has 3 nicknames for me! Netteh (he pronounced nette as Netteh), Nestle and Egyptian girl!
"Nette/Nestle (I think I won't call you this---Egyptian woman is much better--or all 3 would be best---ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!ha!)" -quoted from his comments.
-MCB HERE I COME!-


--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info