Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Grand ≠ Vivo

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 @ 2:56 PM


I missed the old GV Grand :( Where all the managers were the greatest! Now with the new managers, GV Grand doesn't feel the same anymore... With Jet and BeeYann gone and Raymond is now on MC due to the canopy accident, Catherine, Abigail and Umar are left. Moreover, it's only a matter of time till Raymond gets transferred to GV Vivo :( Sandy who is the new head manager is trying to change GV Grand into GV Vivo. Stupid woman. I hate her... Plus the two new managers-in-training... they do nothing but rot in the office! And I do not like the new change at all. It sucks.


My beloved managers, before the new managers came.

Anyway, here are some photos that I have been planning to put up in blog for a super long time. These photos were taken like months ago :P All the happy times I spent in GV Grand ;)




Sign-in cards!
All have been vandalised by the other staffs...


Star clique :D


If only the female staffs get to wear skirts during work :)


With Puikwan and PengHong "Honghong".
"你不可以这样leh!"


Monsters Vs Aliens plushiess :D
The Missing Link is acting gay :\




I love GVMC :)




Same clothes? O_O


Note: I'm in Gold★Class already :) *black uniform*
Doing Bar, can't wait to start training for the Server role!


我的愛愛!!






Poster poses :)

Hope we still can have as much fun as before!!
I love GV Grand!~~

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info