Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Noooooooooooo

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 @ 1:35 AM


::14th Oct 08::

OH GOSH! Noooooooooooooooooo... I overslept again! And this time I woke up at 8.30am... Don't need to go already. School already started! Labwork somemore. And today is my favourite module, Structure Biology with all my favourite friends and facilitator. By the time I actually made my way there, the labwork has ended, no need to do already. So I stayed at home and spent my whole morning trying to patch the stupid RO2. And nooooooooooooo... IT STILL DOES NOT WORK. :@


Hur~ I miss such fun times in lab again! :(

Then went to meet him :) Walkwalk about Marina Square, sent me off to work. Wah. My work so tiring today!! Candy bar. Two people only! Auntie Soh Koon and me. And I have to wash the popper and do detail cleaner... Stupid drinks freezer. I accidently broke one side of the lid covering the fan... :X Shhh... Don't care ar... I so short, still ask me to do this kind of stuff. Then when I can go home already. Joshua, Peng Hong and Ze Min don't let me go off! I have to stay there until the floor completed their EOS which is 12.05am. Ahhh!!! I have to help them clean the theaters and mop the staff room... And I'm not getting any pay :\ Not gonna do that again. So silly. They also made fun of me saying I came out from the anime world. Not the first time hearing this already.

NOW IS TIME TO SLEEP!
Before I overslept again.... =.=

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info