Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

「FORTUNE ARTERIAL」 Cosplay

Monday, September 29, 2008 @ 12:24 AM


::29th Sep 08::

It's a Saturday. And I'm going back to school. Why? Because I'm doing my cosplay photoshoot in school! Yep, Republic Polytechnic! Thank you Windy for once again coming along to help me with my wig and such, even though it's just a short while, also ahsie for accompanying me and Rayblade for the photoshoot :)

So this time I'm cosplaying a girl from a PC game~ It's been a long time since I last cosplayed, thus meh... Pretty rusty, I guess. I got tired so fast!! Maybe because of the lack of sleep... D:


Game: 「FORTUNE ARTERIAL」
Character: Yuki Haruna (悠木陽菜)
Location: Republic Polytechnic
Photographer: Rayblade


I really like this photo here with ahsie :) So cute!
Windy doesn't like taking pictures with me :(

Throughout the photoshoot, I was praying no one I know saw me... But in the end, even though the photoshoot has ended, I still saw someone... And that someone is JACKIE!! I was going to the toilet to try out another costume and I saw her! I stopped right at my tracks and whispered, "Jackie." And turned around and started running with her chasing me behind xD So funny!! Anyway, thank you Rayblade for the photos! That was pretty quick! :D

So right after this, I met up with my Keng Seng Primary school classmates at the Heeren, Orchard. They are Jesslyn, Wileen, Jason, Ivan, Elton, Rachel and Bernice(?). I remembered most of them but some I don't remember at all!! D: Dine at Waraku~ This time is not the pasta one :( So I tried this!


Katsu Don.
Don. Don don. Don Don!

And I took like forever to eat finish this! Until Elton kept saying to me, "No more food for you", "Don't eat anymore", "You better not eat hoh", "No rice". LOL! So funny!! I do hope we have more outing like this! One thing I felt sad is... I'm the only one still in polytechnic... The rest either in NS, graduated, working or furthering their studies... I felt like I'm so slow, even though I'm in the same year as them. :(

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info