Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Ouch...

Thursday, September 25, 2008 @ 12:54 AM


::24th Sep 08::

Went to take my Typhoid Vaccination Injection today! FINALLY! Met up with Puikwan. Overslept a bit. Gosh! I can't seem to stop oversleeping... What's wrong with me? Lack of sleep for sure :P

First, head up to GV office to get money for the injection!! I don't have enough with me for it. One jab cost $28!! Then got lost trying to make our way to the Great World City Office Tower. The sign so small D:



Went 9 floors up and into the Twin City Medical Centre~



Gave our identification and waited for our turn. Puikwan was first xD! Then it was mine D: I went into the little room when the doctor is preparing this tiny looking syringe. I asked, "Pain?" She answered, "Nope, just an ant bite." I replied, "Ant bite also pain what." And then the needle went it.


Picture with a weird angle of our plasters.


Certs and receipts~

And now to say,
HAHA!! I'm vaccinated against Typhoid and you are not! :D
Though my arm feels weak and throbby.

My father made me take some weird vitamin tablets every night. I hate them. I wanna puke. They always stuck at my throat. The tablets are too big! :(


I HATE YOU, Surbex - Zinc.
58 more tablets to go........

By the way, last saturday I was invited to Kelvin's birthday chalet to celebrate his birthday and for BBQ. Went there with Puikwan. He is our GV friend :) Was there quite early. Most of the people there we don't know at all... Felt like a stranger there. Anyway,



...

Don't go wasting your emotion
Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info